Oxford Court.

Photo supplied by Amanda Curly

Preston Manor. c.1960's/70's.

Photo supplied by John Bell. 

St Peter's Church.

Photo supplied by Gail Fowler.

Baker Street 1928.

Roy Grant's fathers shop which later became Champion,s Pram shop.

Photo supplied by Roy Grant.

Oxford Street and corner of Ditching Road. 1971

After fire had gutted the recently opened cafe at the left side of this photo. (Not the Orange on the corner). Former premises of Hamblet & Nye outfitters. Dad's family business

Photo supplied by Ray Hamblett

42New England Road. 1960.

Photo supplied by Jeffrey Norton.

c.1930's. William Redhead on horseback.

Photo supplied by Paula Redhead Taylor. 

Preston Place. 2004.

Photo by Delia Ives

Preston Place. 2004.

Photo by Delia Ives.

Preston Park.1960's

Photo supplied by John Bell.

Preston Park.

 One of the Four Seasons statues from around the old Aquarium entrance.

Photo supplied by Nickie Preston.


Preston Circus Fire Station.

Photo supplied by Frances Gowing.

132/133 London Road. 1894

Photo supplied by Nickie Preston.

132/133 London Road. 1894

Photo supplied by Nickie Preston.

Marlborough Place. The demolition of Telephone House. 1980's.

Photo supplied by Carol Homewood.